Anti Ragging Complaint Form
Form Link: Click Here to Open Form
Address: Government Polytechnic
Tundla, Firozabad (U.P.), India
Phone No: +91-9450136858, 8840951159
We are having a Training & Placement Cell to assist the students. This is working to build up relationship with different industries throughout the year. Students are sent to different industries for training and placement. This cell arranges different campus interviews (on campus/off campus) to assist students to get suitable job but never guarantees for placement.
Training & Placement Officer: Mr. Kamal Kant Swaroop
Placement Record : 46 students of Mechanical are selected by JBM Ahmedabad in 2019-2020.
|1||Mr. Ashraf Ali||Principal|
|2||Mr. Kapil Kant Swaroop||Civil Department|
|3||Mr. Anwar Hussain||H.O.D, Mechanical Department,
Qualification: BE Mechanical Engineering,
Phone No: 9412800717
|4||Mr. Rohan Yadav|
|5||Mr. Nirmal Kuma|
|6||Mr. Mayank Nirupan Singh (Computer)||Qualification: B.Tech Computer Science
Phone No: 9411002258
|Fee Details||Day Scholar||Hostler|
Plastic & Mould Technology
Plastics Engineering is a branch of engineering that deals with design, processing and manufacturing of all types of plastic products. Plastic is a polymeric material. It has various good properties such as plasticity, insulation property, durability, light weightiness and anti corrosive properties. Plastic engineering ensures that the cost of manufacturing is kept under control. This is done by reducing production cost, raw material cost and recycling.
Civil engineering is a discipline of engineering that applies the principles of physics and materials science for analysis, design, construction of various building. It deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings. Civil engineering takes place in the public sector from municipal through to national governments, and in the private sector from individual homeowners through to international companies.
Mechanical engineering is a discipline of engineering that applies the principles of physics and materials science for analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems. It is the branch of engineering that involves the production and usage of heat and mechanical power for the design, production, and operation of machines and tools. It is one of the oldest and broadest engineering disciplines.
The engineering field requires an understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science, and structural analysis. Mechanical engineers use these core principles along with tools like computer-aided engineering and product lifecycle management to design and analyze manufacturing plants, industrial equipment and machinery, heating and cooling systems, transport systems, aircraft, watercraft, robotics, medical devices and more. The mechanical engineers today are pursuing developments in such fields as composites, mechatronics, and nanotechnology.
|Sr.||Offered Course||Duration||Sanctioned Student Intake||Minimum Qualification|
|1||Civil Engineering.||3 Years||75||High School with Science and Maths|
|2||Mechanical Engineering(Production)||3 Years||75||High School with Science and Maths|
|3||Plastic & Mould Technology||3 Year||75||High School with Science and Maths|
- Admission is conducted through the Joint Entrance Examination Council of U.P. (JEECUP)
- Online Admission forms are available in the last week of January every year.
- The Entrance exam is conducted on last Sunday of April and the result is declared in the last week of May.
- The process of admission is completed in the June/July.
- For more information about Admission, click on https://jeecup.nic.in/
- Curriculum and examination is conducted through Board Of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh. located at Bans Mandi, Lucknow.
- The Diploma certificate is awarded by Board Of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh.
- The Session begins in the mid of July and final exam conducted during month of April. The Academic session is on yearly basis.
- Teaching methodology includes class room teaching, lab practical, field exposure, industrial tour, seminar, project works, expert lectures etc..
- The grade evaluation is done through sessional exams, practical exams, internal evaluation and final theory examination.
- All the courses are approved by the All India council for technical education (AICTE)
“There are so many challenges in today’s global and highly competitive markets and we have to ensure that you are ready for them.”
Albert Einstein once said, “The job of a teacher is not to teach but to create an environment conductive to learning”.
The present day youth are intelligent and do not need to be taught; they can learn.
The mark of any school lies in the quality of values it delivers to the rest of the world. These values must always be solid, professional and positive.
Therefore, every opportunity at this Institute is a road to this destination.
Learning to Practice.
Shri Ashraf Ali
Principal, Government Polytechnic Tundla